Walk. Win. Be Well.
Walk with CareerFit Mom to enhance your fitness and overall wellbeing! You will love the many benefits including improved physical, mental, and emotional health.
21 Day Winter Walking Challenge – Jan 12 – Feb 1, 2019 – with ongoing registration
How to Participate:
- Register with your email here.
- You’ll receive a link to join our tracking app, Social Steps. (Connects to your Health App on your smart phone and monitors your daily steps – no other fitness tracker required).
- You’ll earn a raffle ticket for every 5000 steps you walk and for fun bonus activities (like walking with a friend, meditative walking, or picking up trash on your walk!)
- The more you walk and the more you engage in the Challenge, the more opportunities you have to win our great prizes!
- 5-Class Pass for CareerFit Mom classes
- Career Inspiration Session with Beth
- Reiki Session with Nadine
- Hair Blow Dry/Style from Manzer Salon
GRAND PRIZE: Unlimited Class Pass for the remainder of the Winter Term (5 weeks!)
About Beth Yarzab
With a background in Executive Recruitment and Human Resources, Beth reinvented her own career after having twins in 2006. Facilitating a community of women in pursuit of personal growth and professional achievement, Beth works with both individuals and groups of mothers in career transition.
Beth loves building your confidence through effective interview preparation, networking best practices, and job search strategies. Collaborating to create winning resumes and cover letters, LinkedIn profiles and career identity statements, Beth brings out the best in people to help them shine professionally.
Resources for Moms
Look Up. Look Out. I have a bad habit confession. I sometimes read and respond to text messages while walking. This is so dangerous and I’m committing to eliminating this habit! We are becoming less aware of what’s going on around us. Not only does this impact our...read more
Engage in your favourite way to ground yourself. Deep breathing. Body scan. Clearing your mind. Then picture in your mind’s eye, a happy walking memory. Where were you? In this episode I take you through a guided visualization exercise of different walking routes. I...read more
2019 is going to be an epic year for me! I’m focusing on keeping commitments to myself - one of which is taking a daily walk. Practicing self-integrity with this easy and joyful walking practice will strengthen my integrity “muscle”. As I do this, I will watch other...read more