Events & Camps
Travel, get away, grow your self-awareness and break through on your goals.
Extend & Elevate Connection Getaway: a personal growth experience for women. Get away with us to discover the connection effect and how it can positively influence your life through balance, inspiration, wellness, and fun. Leave appreciating yourself, everyone, and everything around you. Offered three times annually for up to 15 women.
What to Expect:
- Connect with others, and enjoy time to yourself – you’ll feel invigorated & inspired
- Relax in beautiful accommodations surrounded by nature, within a 2-hour drive from the GTA
- Enjoy flavourful, colourful, super healthy vegetarian food that’s fun and simple to prepare
- Experience a variety of beautiful movement/fitness activities every day – hiking, muscle work, core strength, stretching and of course, dancing in the kitchen!
- Go deep into what lights you up, how to live your passion, and goal setting for personal growth
- Experience meditation and mindfulness practices that are accessible and easy to continue at home
- Learn connection and communication methods to help you in your many roles at home and in your career
- Eliminate negative self-talk and develop self-compassion
- Share and listen to stories in a safe, non-judgemental environment
- Have some DIY fun – learn about essential oils and their magic while you create your own personal blend
- Laughter with your whole heart!
- Accommodations on Friday evening through Sunday morning at a beautiful cottage with amazing amenities (double occupancy)
- All of your meals, beverages, and snacks, prepared in a collaborative way, as part of our connection to the delicious and healthy food we enjoy together
- Outdoor fitness adventures to connect with nature and our physical bodies
- Really cool programming to help you overcome personal blocks, feel supported, and lock into your amazing potential
Fall Getaway: Sept 21-23 near Caledon, Ontario including an epic 14K hike
Winter Getaway: Feb 1-3, 2019 near Port Hope, Ontario
Spring Getaway: May 3-5, 2019 near West Grey, Ontario
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about registering.
Resources for Moms
Photo by Anna Sudyk Photography You can never outperform your self-image. In this podcast I share two stories where my self-image was negative: not good enough, too fat, not skilled, not making friends, not connecting with people, not adding value. Listen to the...read more
CareerFit Mom Podcast Ep32: Workout Tips that Spark Joy and Create Momentum in Other Parts of your Life
When my twins were wee babies, I walked them for hours. There were so many reasons why these walks felt good to me. The girls usually slept in the stroller so I could have some quiet time—and a much-needed mental break. I loved the feeling of being outside, especially...read more
Photo by samsommer on Unsplash One of my Three Words To Live By in 2019 is Integrity. But with a twist! People who act with integrity live their values in every circumstance. They’re consistent, authentic: the same person with everyone. While a lot of us show this...read more