Achieve a career breakthrough with a resume writing program that gets results!
Discover your career identity and the substantiating accomplishments that will get you the job of your dreams.
Your resume is a jumping off point to so many career transition milestones:
- Knowing exactly what you want to do
- Clearly communicating your purpose and skills in a way that resonates with others
- Gaining clarity in what you offer to attract an abundance of interview and networking opportunities
No wonder people feel naked without a resume!
In Resume Breakthrough we’re building your career story to level up your job search results.
When you super-charge your resume writing with deeper, introspective work, and a support system of like-minded women, you attract the better job…
…and room to grow
… and an awesome manager! (Why not ?!)
In this program you’ll come away with a well defined, keyword optimized resume that you will easily customize for applications. You’ll also gain increased confidence in your professional identity that will serve you throughout your job search.
What you’re getting inside my complete Resume Breakthrough Group Coaching Program.
Four live training sessions that walk you through:
- Career Identity and Focus
- Researching Your Dream Job
- Resume Content Generation
- Formatting and Keyword Optimization
All in easy-to-follow steps!
The virtual group lessons are every Monday 12:00-1:00 pm – June 3 – June 24, 2019. Classes are also recorded so you can watch on your own time!
This is more than a resume writing program. This is a career transformation program!
Your career transformation includes:
- A bonus 30-minute coaching call to discuss your professional background and future goals
- Advice on the resume strategy that will best serve you
- Weekly webinar lessons and homework to help you write your career story (recorded if you can’t make the call)
- Worksheets to identify keywords for your job function and industry, develop your personal branding statement, and craft concise, powerful content
- An accountability partner from the group – you will support each other by editing and offering feedback on your first draft
- A final review of your resume by Beth
Why you can no longer waste time on solo resume writing.
Our group is essentially a Resume Writing MasterMind. Meaning, you tap into the combined intelligence and energy of the group. It is much harder to go at this alone. I can’t wait to guide you and your fellow participants to job search success.
- You’ll be more efficient with the guidance of a career coach and recruiter (Beth!) who has helped hundreds of women get to the next level in their career
- You’ll tap into a recruiter’s view of the selection process. This information is powerful!
- You’ll have way more clarity in your professional value proposition with the fresh perspective of the group
- Tap into networking opportunities with your fellow participants. We are stronger together and will share all available resources and contacts!
Writing your resume on your own is a frustrating experience. There is a delicate art and science to resume writing that seems like a secret code.
When you don’t hear back from your job applications, you’re at a loss. It’s time to crack the code!
Yes, your resume is essential to your job search. But it goes deeper than the document itself. To be successful in your career transition, you must tap into all that you have to offer and be laser focussed on what your next ideal job looks like.
How much does Beth’s Resume Breakthrough program cost?
The mistake most people make is they think the “do-it-yourself” route is cheaper. What they don’t take into account is how slow and ineffective that can be.
So next, people say, “Okay, can you do it for me?”
This proven system is what I follow each time I write a client’s resume. If you want me to write yours, I’d be honoured. The investment starts at $1600 for my custom resume writing services.
This is your chance to learn from me so you can skyrocket your learning curve in little time.
Your resume is a document you will write over and over again in your career. In this program you will develop the resume writing skills and knowledge that will serve you the rest of your career – for just $589!
Reduce your stress and feel confident in how you present on paper, in person, and digitally. Then experience the calls for interviews roll in!
About Beth Yarzab
With a background in Executive Recruitment and Human Resources, Beth reinvented her own career after having twins in 2006. Facilitating a community of women in pursuit of personal growth and professional achievement, Beth works with both individuals and groups of mothers in career transition.
Beth loves building your confidence through effective interview preparation, networking best practices, and job search strategies. Collaborating to create winning resumes and cover letters, LinkedIn profiles and career identity statements, Beth brings out the best in people to help them shine professionally.
Resources for Moms
CareerFit Mom Podcast Ep56: Career Considerations When Your Marriage Ends with Elisabeth Parsons of The Separation Club
How does your career change when you divorce your partner? In this episode, I interview my friend Elisabeth Parsons from The Separation Club to unpack career situations for women going through a marriage break-up. This episode will help women who are going...
A Portfolio Career is when you have multiple income streams making up your full-time salary and workweek. If you have multiple passions and it's hard to pin down one career path, a Portfolio Career provides the ultimate flexibility to work in many realms. It is...
CareerFit Mom Podcast Ep 53: Forgiveness at Work – How To Break Through Your Negative Career Experiences with Lorree Appleby
One door closes and another opens. Most people agree with this common phrase. Still, it’s hard to embrace any positive outlook when you’re going through a major career disappointment or workplace catastrophe. I interviewed my Radical Forgiveness Coach, Lorree Appleby,...