Anchoring to an affirmation while exercising is a crucial element of your success.
Use empowering mantras to feel fit, strong, and capable.
The right affirmations will take your focus off your appearance and support a healthier body image.
High performance starts in your mind. Whether it’s your winning performance on the job, or physically during your workouts, you will get more out of life when you program your subconscious with empowerment.
Quiet your negative self-talk with motivating and encouraging mantras. I share many in this podcast, and you’ll learn to develop your own. If you want to win, you must first do so in your mind.
Movement with mantras is an incredible combination. Try it, you’ve got nothing to lose!
Body Image Mantras:
- My body is for doing things.
- I treat my body with respect.
- I am more than the mirror.
- I’m attracting Health and Wellbeing into my life.
Achievement / Strength Mantras:
- I love myself, and life shows up for me. From “Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It” by Kamal Ravikant
- My higher purpose is coming into form. I know who I am and it must be so.
- Dear Universe, I’m open to receiving abundance today. Thank you in advance!
- I’m so happy and grateful now that I have a Vitality Practice of rest, joyful movement, intuitive eating and mental strengthening that manifests in my healthy, beautiful body.
Connection Day – Sat. Nov. 9th/19 in East Toronto – Fitness, personal growth, inspiration, fun with new and old friends!