Decadent Catering helps clients with all their catering needs, from providing culinary delights and professional staff, to rentals, decor and music, even photography.
We’re growing and are looking for a dynamic, outgoing, ready-to-help contributor to our
Are you our next Customer Success Representative?
Everything you do comes from a place of wanting to help others.
You are consultative and work collaboratively with our customers and internal staff to create seamless catering ordering and execution. Your self-motivation allows you to work independently and to take on what needs doing.
Your experience in customer service, administration, and operations will make you successful. You love working with a team and want to contribute to our shared success.
If this sounds intriguing, we would love to hear from you!
• Respond to inbound queries with a consultative sales approach – understand client needs and respond with how you can help
• Book customer catering orders; contribute to invoicing and scheduling
• Conduct sales calls from our database of customers
• Trouble shoot customer issues in a pleasant and efficient way
• Enter information into QuickBooks
• Be an active listener, continue to develop your knowledge base and skills, and constantly aim to serve our customers with strong ethics and high standards
• 2+ years experience in a customer service or administrative role
• Polished, professional email and verbal communication skills
• Service attitude
• Entrepreneurial spirit, flexibility, willingness to collaborate, and the self-motivation to be successful as an independent practitioner
• Catering experience is an asset
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com with Customer Success Representative – CFM in the subject line.
Write in the body of your email the reasons why you are interested in this position, how you can help Decadent Catering and the customers we serve.
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for a phone screen will be contacted. Decadent Catering is an equal opportunity employer and will happily provide accommodations to those who require it during the hiring process.