Full-time position for Orion Assessment Services of Canada (30 hours/week). You can drop off / pick up your kids at school and work in between. This is a great, flexible opportunity.
Reporting to the president, the main responsibilities of this position include:
– Scheduling and tracking audit activities;
– Ensuring reports are submitted / reviewed and certificates issued;
– Invoicing and collecting fees and expenses from customers and auditors;
– Publishing relevant information on Orion’s Social Media Network;
– Provide administrative, clerical, and customer service support to the president;
– Assisting with Marketing presentations.
This unique opportunity offers a flexible schedule within the Beaches/Leslieville area.
The Bi-lingual Accreditation Coordinator candidate should possess:
– fluent knowledge of both English and French languages;
– strong organizational and time-management skills;
– excellent written and oral communication skills;
– strong knowledge of computer applications (knowledge of Quickbooks® is an asset);
– completion of training in the Guelph office;