YUMMY MUMMY CLUB
Are you amazing with details and able to keep lots of balls in the air with ease? Are you a whiz with creating systems to keep projects rolling along smoothly? Do people always tell you, “OMG! You’re so organized!”? If so, we’re looking for you!!
What You’ll Do
As a YMC Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing integrated advertising programs, coordinating contests, and preparing post-program reporting. Attention to detail, excellent organizational and communication skills, and ability to facilitate projects with tight deadlines are all essential.
The job is based in Toronto. It is a 25 hours a week position with 90% work-at-home and 10% in-person meetings/work sessions in central Toronto.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 2 years working in Advertising/Marketing
- Experience working with PR companies/creative agencies preferred
- Very organized with ability to create and manage systems
- Extreme attention to detail
- Incredibly self-motivated and self-assured
- Fantastic ability to communicate
- Proven experience in project and time management
- Ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Able to multitask, prioritize work schedule, and to meet deadlines
- Work well in a team
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google Analytics, CMS
- Experience with Project Management software/tools a plus
- Tech savvy an asset
- Good understanding of social media
How to Apply
Send your resume and relevant job experience email@example.com. Please include an entertaining and informative cover letter telling us why you want to work for YMC and why you think you’re right for the job. You must also provide 3 references from past jobs relevant to this position.
*Please use Subject Line: I’m Applying for Digital Project Manager
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: January 22, 2011