CareerFit Mom classes have a mom’s needs at heart.
Whether you just had a baby, or your baby is in their teens, you will benefit from our safe and effective exercise programming.
New to CareerFit Mom fitness?
Try a class for $10!
Any first time participant can attend a class solo or with another first time participant for an introductory price of $10 per person.
Fitness Programs & Schedules
Our moms are socially connected in our no-judgement, supportive environment. For moms at any stage and age, we provide education, encouragement and motivation that goes beyond the workout.
Come into our community and feel fulfilled by the deep relationships you build. Give and receive the support we all need as moms!
Operating out of oaks ‘n acorns (1856 Danforth Ave., Toronto).
Beth’s unique personal training approach is a combination of fitness, personal growth and career development coaching, Beth takes clients through:
- Strategy and goal setting for fitness, career and personal development
- Customized exercise programs via video
- Weekly coaching calls to plan and stay accountable to goals
- Online portal to access your fitness routines
- Resources and activities that enable you to grow at work, at home and in your relationships
About CareerFit Mom
Beth Yarzab is a Career and Fitness Coach for moms, at any age or stage.
canfitpro Fitness Instructor Specialist Certification
Teaching fitness is a great, flexible job where you can make a difference in the lives of others while living a fit life yourself. Is this you?
- You love working out. The feeling of pushing yourself and seeing the results of your efforts.
- You love helping people, and guess what? People NEED your help. Most people DON’T love exercise like you do. You are special and need to share your gifts with others.
- You are creative and have a dynamic personality. You are good with people.
- You are curious about the body, about fitness trends and are motivated to live your fittest, healthiest life.
Resources for Moms
I did this workout with my Sculpt & Sizzle class tonight. Whew!read more
Five moves you can do on even the busiest of days! My clients are busy moms like you with almost zero personal time. I'm often asked, "What are the best exercises to do when I can't fit in a full workout?" I'm happy to share some speedy actions you can take to improve...read more
Resistance Tubing Full Body Workout No time for muscle conditioning workouts? You can achieve great, quick results with a resistance tube! This workout includes “multi-tasking” moves that hit multiple muscle groups at once, saving you time but maximizing calorie...read more