Events & Camps
Travel, get away, grow your self-awareness and break through on your goals.
Extend & Elevate Connection Getaway: a personal growth experience for women. Get away with us to discover the connection effect and how it can positively influence your life through balance, inspiration, wellness, and fun. Leave appreciating yourself, everyone, and everything around you. Offered three times annually for up to 15 women.
What to Expect:
- Connect with others, and enjoy time to yourself – you’ll feel invigorated & inspired
- Relax in beautiful accommodations surrounded by nature, within a 2-hour drive from the GTA
- Enjoy flavourful, colourful, super healthy vegetarian food that’s fun and simple to prepare
- Experience a variety of beautiful movement/fitness activities every day – hiking, muscle work, core strength, stretching and of course, dancing in the kitchen!
- Go deep into what lights you up, how to live your passion, and goal setting for personal growth
- Experience meditation and mindfulness practices that are accessible and easy to continue at home
- Learn connection and communication methods to help you in your many roles at home and in your career
- Eliminate negative self-talk and develop self-compassion
- Share and listen to stories in a safe, non-judgemental environment
- Have some DIY fun – learn about essential oils and their magic while you create your own personal blend
- Laughter with your whole heart!
- Accommodations on Friday evening through Sunday morning at a beautiful cottage with amazing amenities (double occupancy)
- All of your meals, beverages, and snacks, prepared in a collaborative way, as part of our connection to the delicious and healthy food we enjoy together
- Outdoor fitness adventures to connect with nature and our physical bodies
- Really cool programming to help you overcome personal blocks, feel supported, and lock into your amazing potential
Spring Getaway: May 4-6 in Grey County, Ontario (limited spots available!)
Fall Getaway: Sept 21-23 near Bancroft, Ontario including an epic 20K hike around Silent Lake
Please email email@example.com to learn more about registering.
Resources for Moms
Gratitude is Good for Your Health. I’ve known that for years. I follow Positive Psychology and love the research coming out of the field, linking gratitude to both physical and mental wellbeing. Up until recently though, I tried keeping a gratitude journal only to...read more
This is the first of a three part blog as I reflect on the words I chose to live by in the beginning of 2017. It’s mid-December and we’re closing out the year. Before I choose 3 Words to Live By for 2018, I need to see how I embraced this year’s ideas into my goals...read more
“Who are the People in your Neighborhood?” – Why Networking with other Parents is Good for your Career
Networking is a dirty word for many of us. The idea of “getting out there” to advance your career makes us feel uncomfortable. I’d argue that as a mom, you’re already doing a lot of networking. It is the community you’re building with parents you meet at drop-in...read more