“I’m looking to switch industries or jobs; I want to fulfill my dream of becoming self-employed.”
“I want a more flexible career that allows me to spend time with my children while still pursuing my passion; I want to get paid to do work I really enjoy.”
“I devoted the last number of years to my family, outside the paid workforce. I’m now ready to re-enter the job market, but don’t know how to start my job search.”
“The thought of returning to work after maternity leave makes me feel incredibly anxious.”
“I was recently laid off and can’t seem to get interviews. I’m not getting any positive feedback and I’m always a “runner up” candidate.”
CareerFit Mom can help you revitalize your working life by:
- Identifying the job that is the best for you and your family needs.
- Aligning your past experience with your current passions to market yourself smarter.
- Examining your transferrable skills to determine how you can change professions and find your dream job.
- Evaluating any job search strategies that you are currently using to weed out ineffective activities and replace them with powerful tactics that get results.
- Fuelling your confidence through motivation and a step-by-step action plan.
- Supporting you through what many people find to be an intimidating process.
Clients are most likely to be successful working with CareerFit Mom if they are:
- Ready to embark on a process of self-discovery, reflection and stepping out of their comfort zone – with support.
- Comfortable identifying and quantifying their accomplishments.
- Willing to openly receive constructive feedback.
- Enthusiastic to try new approaches and open to shifting strategies.
CareerFit Mom will coach you through a step-by-step process of recreating your career – whether you need your resume and cover letter professionally written, help prepping for that all-important interview, or knowledge and resources to define your job search strategy. Click on How It Works to learn more.