Your career is a huge part of your identity.
Beth is a career coach who has helped hundreds of people stay accountable and optimistic during their job search. With experience in Recruitment, Human Resources and Career Development, she understands the labour market, where hidden jobs are found and how to negotiate for job flexibility.
Career Coaching Services
Your professional success is her goal too – you’ll have a more positive job search experience with Beth’s support, new ideas and fresh perspective.
Career Identity Coaching
Before you can launch your job search, you need to know what you want to do, what you have to offer and what opportunities await you. We can help! Beth will identify what unique strengths you have that can translate to career opportunities you may not have considered.
Included in this program:
- Personal assessment to determine the types of positions/companies that are the best fit for your education, experience, values and your interests
- Coaching to talk through what type of work will be personally and financially rewarding
- Customized strategy to uncover exciting work opportunities, identify job sources, develop your comfort with networking and get your positive mindset in check
- Job Search Action Plan detailing each step of your path to locate, apply for and follow up on positions
- Additional coaching to move you through your career transition with support
Job Search Coaching
You know what you want to do. But are you stumbling through your job search and not getting the results you want? Frankly, finding a new job is its own full-time job! It takes more than just submitting a resume. You have to make a plan, follow up – all which take dedicated time.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to do it alone. Working with Beth is like having two people on your job search. She’ll guide you through the most effective techniques to build your job search skills. A side benefit: you’ll become more positive and attract even better opportunities.
Included in this program:
- Career strategy session to discuss your professional background, career goals and personal values
- Customized, step-by-step Job Search Action Plan
- Homework assignments to set you up for success with research, personal branding, networking, applying to positions, etc.
- Coaching calls to follow up on your accountabilities and strategize how to overcome obstacles
- Unlimited email support for 30 days, plus resources, worksheets and templates to make your life way easier
Work collaboratively with our Resume Writers who love to craft your career accomplishments into tight, meaningful resume content. We study resume development and cover letter trends so we can bring our clients the most relevant information for their specific job function and industry.
We can write your entire Resume (and Cover Letter) or teach you how to tell your own career story. Either way, you’ll learn best practices in resume creation that will help you make future updates on your own.
Get engaged with LinkedIn – a valuable business intelligence and career management tool. We are passionate about the power of LinkedIn and will make it easy for you to use it too.
LinkedIn content is crucial. It should not be a copy/paste of your resume. We will develop your LinkedIn presence with writing, optimization and training.
Beth has interviewed professionally for years – as a Recruiter and HR professional.
Helping clients convey their career accomplishments as they relate to the job in question is her speciality. Beth will build your confidence, create your interview strategy and help you nail your chance to audition for the job.
Mat Leave Makeover Program
This six-week kickstart will help you reinvent your career, develop your personal branding materials and get in amazing shape. An interactive course for 12 moms that includes:
- Individual coaching with Beth
- Weekly virtual lessons and group chats
- A private Facebook group to interact and hold each other accountable for doing the post-natal workout plan and career development homework
This course is about more than switching jobs and getting the healthy body you want, it’s about huge personal growth: (1) confidence, (2) happiness and (3) fulfillment – both in what you’re doing and the money you’re making. We’re going to get badass about career development and healthy, strong, toned bodies.
Offered only three times a year. Book a call if you want to learn more to see if this program is a fit.
Workshops are offered periodically throughout the year. Please contact us to arrange a specialized workshop for your group.
- Career Transitions for Moms
- Personal Branding for the Next Stage of Your Career
- Nurture Your Network For Career Success
- Finding Flexible Jobs for Moms
- Resume Writing Boot Camp
“As a busy mom of 3 young boys, finding time to build my resume and prepare for interviews was extremely difficult. Coming off an extended maternity leave, Beth helped me define a clear direction for my job search. Her experience, understanding of the industry and ability to identify the skills and talent I bring to potential employers was invaluable. In the end, with her guidance, I had 3 job offers and am now thriving in a new and challenging environment. I highly recommend Beth’s services for anyone looking for a career change.”Tracy Gonzalez
Resources for Moms
If you’re interested in this position, please book a call with Beth to discuss the role and your background. If you’re not feeling fully satisfied in your work, you should. HiMama is a place where you can make money, make positive change in the world and have fun...read more
Canada Career Counselling helps people determine their ideal career direction and make strategic decisions for their career development. Serving clients at our welcoming office at Bay & Bloor in Toronto, as well as virtually, we are a group of Psychologists, Career...read more
At 7D Surgical you will find a vibrant team of curious thinkers leading the change in Canada’s fast-growing medical device industry. Our product has won several awards for the most innovative, enduring, and practical products to treat patients requiring spine and...read more