At 7D Surgical you will find a vibrant team of curious thinkers leading the change in Canada’s fast-growing medical device industry. Our product has won several awards for the most innovative, enduring, and practical products to treat patients requiring spine and cranial surgery.
We are looking for talent! Our company is seeking exceptional candidates to fill the part-time role of Marketing Associate who will handle a wide variety of tasks consisting of, but not limited to, the list below.
The Marketing Associate will report to the VP of Sales & Marketing and work closely with the CEO. They will be compensated at an hourly rate, where work hours are expected to be 10-20 hours per week.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing project list for 2018 with timelines and major milestones
- Manage approved marketing projects to achieve targeted completion dates at or below allocated budgets
- Identify and negotiate journal and web advertising opportunities
- Manage Search Engine Optimization project with selected vendor
- Manage various updates to current website internally or with selected vendors
- Create internally, or work with selected vendors to create, copy, graphic and photographic content for ad, web and related projects
- Update current product brochure and create new product brochure for upcoming product launch
- Working with the selected vendor, manage location, shot lists, timelines and budget of various product video shoots
- Manage the planning and organization of all aspects of company trade show attendanceand related distributor events
• The ideal candidate will have corporate marketing experience and/or a related educational background.
• This person should be a self-starter with an excellent work ethic, and one who will thrive in the dynamic, ever changing environment of a startup medical device company.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Can manage a project through completion in a timely manor
What Makes 7D Surgical Attractive?
Our mighty team of 20+ employees has vision, determination and skills supported with 10 PhD and Masters degrees We work in an environment which encourages a balance between work and personal life We are conveniently located near transit lines, with free parking and parks around the office You can follow our success story at 7Dsurgical.com or follow us on Twitter/Instagram @7Dsurgical
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter, outlining why you’re interested in the company and position, to email@example.com. Act quickly – the hiring manager would like to hire someone asap!