The Administrative Assistant to Dr. Ana Juricic – Low Vision Clinic will involve managing a variety of confidential, administrative, and coordination duties, in order to provide a positive environment for both internal and external customers.
In addition to regular office responsibilities and duties, the successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a strong, Social Media presence, using various mediums, to educate existing and new patients, as well as promote the brand.
The ideal candidate, must have previous experience working in a fast paced office environment, and must be flexible to travel between 2 key locations, both located within the GTA. This newly created position is ideal for someone who is looking for part-time opportunity.
You will love this position if you’re looking to work in a small team environment where on a daily basis you feel the rewards of making a difference in peoples lives. Imagine being part of patient-centred care that results in people being able to see again!
Dr. Juricic is a leader in her field and loves to stay on top of new technologies that will offer her patients the best vision solutions. She believes in working interdependently with her team and values the importance of harnessing a great work environment that stems from communication, empathy and compassion.
• New and existing client management, including patient in-take, file management, and coordination of referrals and scheduling of appointments as required.
• Strong customer service skills, with the ability to work well with various stakeholders including: patients, doctors, associations, and various vendors as required.
• Maintain regular communication with patients, partners, clinics, and other medical professionals.
• Scheduling of referrals, appointments and coordination of Doctor’s calendar and travel arrangements as required.
• Manage and maintain inventory and build a positive working relationship with suppliers and vendors.
• Bookkeeping entries
• Completion of reports, and creation of presentations, and other relevant documentation for meetings and presentations as required.
• Establish and maintain a confidential system for patient files, utilizing in-house technologies.
• Manage and maintain on-line Social Media presence.
• 2-3 years previous experience working in a fast paced, service oriented office environment.
• 2-3 years of experience in a customer service related role, providing service to both internal and external customers.
• Expert level working knowledge of MS Office, with an aptitude for learning new in-house billing systems, and patient management software.
• Excellent time management, and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize time sensitive tasks.
• Courteous and friendly telephone manner.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Flexibility to travel between locations as required.
• Available to work regular office hour schedule with some evenings and weekends as required for 2-8 trade shows in the year.
How to apply: Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention in your application that you found out about this position through CareerFit Mom!