A virtual assistant (noun): A dynamic, well spoken, super organized, technically adept, priority juggling, succinct message writing, coordinating genius.
We need new member of our team who takes responsibility, won’t crack under pressure, prioritizes effectively and thrives on deadlines. Someone to balance the schedules, submit the expenses, craft communications and coordinate travel of four high-performing executives located in downtown Toronto.
To shine you’ll need:
• Experience as a coordinator, executive assistant, administration assistant, or super mama
• Technological know how and software savvy. MSOffice and Outlook; Citrix or other remote-in desktop access
• Communication finesse
• Coordination skills that can’t be matched
• Nearly constant access to Wi-Fi, more than likely a smartphone or tablet.
• To be accountable. This is a real job, with real commitments, and real responsibilities, and real consequences if you drop the ball.
• To be easily accessible. The benefits of a 20 hour/week virtual role are the emphasis on a work-life balance and the freedom to schedule your own life. The flip side is that you don’t have set hours, so while you aren’t on call, you are expected to be accessible. You will often hold the virtual key to an executive’s smooth sailing day.
• The confidence and the maturity to make decisions around scheduling and prioritizing
• The sophistication to select a restaurant that impresses and caters to even the most selective international guests.
The real demands of your virtual day:
• To check in before their day starts and after it ends. As well as twice during the day.
• Book appointments, confirm meetings, and cancel and reschedule sessions in a timely manner
• Submit expenses, fill in the blanks, in a timely manner.
• Reply to general inquiries and prioritize emails that require a response from the executive directly.
• Arrange travel including flights, transfers, hotels, itineraries, and documents
• Draft and distribute or proofread communications
• A foolproof plan for keeping each executive appraised of their schedule and commitments
• Find meeting space and coordinate with the corporate office team
• Plan for the next day
• An occasional visit to the Toronto office
This is like tap dancing with roller skates; but in the comfort of your own home, waiting room, and local coffee shop.
Why work for ARGUS Software?
ARGUS Software is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for significant growth and expansion over the next three years.
What makes what we do at ARGUS Software, an Altus Group company, inspiring is the direct impact our technology and solutions have on the global economy. For the past 25 years ARGUS Software has fostered a company culture that has produced award-winning software that helps thousands of customers make intelligent real estate decisions. Today we lead the market building strength on strength, and the best is still to come.
As we continue to rapidly grow over the next few years the possibilities for the people that join ARGUS Software today are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you or someone you know?
Apply now – firstname.lastname@example.org, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new at ARGUS Software by following us on LinkedIn.