What we are looking for: The Perfect Host to work 5-20 hours per week (Saturdays and Sundays)
Do you welcome people into your home with open arms, quickly serve up a 3-course meal while cleaning the house, putting on makeup and smile and chat with your guest through it all? Then please read on:
We are looking for an outgoing, responsible and multitasking super host to be our newBirthday Party Coordinator at oaks ‘n acorns – Activity Studio for Parents and Children. The position requires that you are able to work every Saturday and Sunday when parties are scheduled, as well as general studio hours Saturday morning. The perfect candidate for this position will have a background in hospitality either through education or prior work experience or both.
- Highly organized individual
- Great sales abilities and chatty personality
- Strongly motivated and shows initiative
- Passion for being around children and parents
- Extremely friendly and customer service minded towards all ages
- Great phone customer service skills
- Previous work experience such as hostess or hospitality is a plus or prior work in a customer service position.
- CPR training is a plus
- A tech savvy personality that knows Mac software, Android and Windows programs.
- A “Treat it like its yours” personality
- Book birthday parties using specialized computer software
- Coordinate packages and add-ons with customers as well as upselling abilities.
- Schedule staff and instructors for parties
- Return calls and emails to customers
- Confirm parties by phone and email
- Manage additional staff and instructors for parties
- Open studio and pre-set up for parties
- Assist customer in setting up for party and superior help throughout such as serving food, clearing table and cutting cake.
- Keeping party well organized and on time
- Running party games, and other add-ons such as café packages etc.
- After party clean up responsibilities such as vacuuming, mopping floors, removing garbage, preparing for next day and putting away banquet tables.
- Clean and maintain cleanliness
Start date of position: As soon as possible
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or stop by and apply in person
oaks ‘n acorns
1856 Danforth Avenue
Toronto, ON, M4C3T7