Accept Wellness is looking for part-time office administration and marketing help.
An enthusiastic person who wants to make an impact on the growing field of naturopathic medicine in Canada. You like the feeling of seeing people and their families improve their health through natural means. Polite, compassionate and firm when you need to be.
A highly organized, personable, reliable person to help with clinic administration and clinic related jobs.
Someone who loves to generate leads, are very good at follow up with people and co-ordinating events.
Someone with excellent, accurate writing skills, has an eye for detail and is calm under pressure, have excellent phone manner and the ability to turn cold call inquiries into bookings.
Comfortable promoting the benefits of naturopathic medicine by providing information and listening to concerns and responding accordingly.
Someone who loves the diversity of Toronto, and embraces people of different cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations and different ages.
Familiarity using Quickbooks, Mac computers, Microsoft word and excel, Mailchimp and Twitter are an asset.
A natural health clinic in downtown Toronto that helps clients with fertility, pregnancy, infant and pediatric care, as well as general natural family medicine. Growing and looking to bring on a team player who will help us take things to the next level. www.acceptwellness.com
- Work in an environment where honesty and integrity are top priorities
- Your input on how systems can be improved will be appreciated
- Get in on the ground floor with a quickly growing, beautiful clinic, in the heart of Toronto
- The potential of increased hours, and increased pay, based on performance
- Wages are negotiable with possible performance-based incentives
- Generating leads and booking talks and events for Nana Jokura, ND and associates.
- Scanning, faixing and uploading forms
- Data entry for patient information, billing and newsletter
- Making re-booking phone calls and emails
- Checking clients in and out, processing payments
- Help with social media content, writing hand outs, newsletter and inventory
- Helping at outreach events
- 6 to 12 hours/week to start, with extension of hours as clinic demands grow.
- Preference for a candidate who can work on Tuesdays
- Location: 120 Carlton Street #210 (at Jarvis)
Contact: Please call 647-352-2223 between 9am and 5pm and leave a 2 minute message stating where you found this listing, describe your 2 best qualities for the position, why you would like to work at Accept Wellness and 1 way naturopathic medicine is different from allopathic medicine. If someone answers, please let them know that you would like to call back and leave a message on the voice mail. Please visit our website: www.acceptwellness.com.
Please send your resume and your hand written cover letter (scanned) to Nana Jokura, ND email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.