WebFeat Multimedia Inc requires a highly motivated Producer with exceptional energy and passion.
WebFeat is now part of Marshall Fenn. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multiple interactive media initiatives – planning workflow, managing resources, setting and controlling budgets in accordance with WebFeat profitability and quality requirements. The Producer also works with the Project Management team on improving scoping, pricing and production processes.
Performance Indicators & Responsibilities
- Concurrent management and delivery of multiple technology application projects.
- Working closely with senior level client groups (typically management level) to understand project business requirements and to maintain client expectations diplomatically in the spirit of the partnership.
- Working closely with internal Account Management and potential/ current clients in a consultative manner to provide added value.
- Management of project process and resources, including budget and schedules
- Ability to complete tasks within allotted timeframe
- Quality of Projects — Usability, Design and Development as measured through comparison to the original strategy, client objectives and internal brief approved prior to project commencement
- Profitability of Project (Measured by Estimated Hours to Actual, scope at project completion as well as at key milestone reconciliations)
- On Time Delivery ratio
- Client Satisfaction
- Ability to work individually and as a member of a team
- Continuous contribution to ongoing process improvement
- Tremendous drive and self-motivation
- Ability to contribute to initial project strategy
- Ability to identify the most appropriate process to meet project requirements
The Producer reports to the EVP & GM.
Authorities (The following are principal authorities granted to the Producer):
Exercise the responsibilities and perform the duties of this position. Budget control and project change management.
Principal Duties (The following are principal duties of the Producer):
- Scoping and project definition Resource and project workflow planning (timeline and milestones)
- Budget tracking and control, including weekly & completion system updates
- Assist with enhancement and maintenance of procedures as requested.
- Attend relevant new business briefings.
- Draft timesheets daily & submit by the end of the week.
- Assist in development and improvement of Customer Management methodologies to ensure client satisfaction and maintain and grow the existing client base.
- Maintain regular contact with customers ensuring effective (i.e. profitable) growth and maintenance of relationships with clients.
- Lead and manage project lifecycle from final project definition, resource activity identification, site architecture concept, look and feel design, content and asset requirements/management, user-interface and back-end production, quality assurance, hardware, technical support and training.
- Ensure quality execution of project scope, resource management and budget control as outlined in the approved Client Price/Quote.
- Provide clear direction, appropriate communication and documentation of project status to stakeholders, including risk, budgeted hours for resources, timelines, milestone deliveries, and overall project and relationship status.
- Manage appropriate critical path milestone deliveries through appropriate processes and resource allocation.
- Communicate any “red flags” that affect job function of financial health of the client initiative to the appropriate person(s), including: relationship critical situations, anomaly
- Exercise scope issues/increases, risk, jeopardized quality issues, and critical over budget/behind schedule management issues.
- Consolidate and report with solution-oriented thinking on project profit and loss findings, including areas of margin erosion, resource juggling, mistakes or other quality-related issues.
- Develop WebFeat solutions that can deepen the client relationship and add value through new opportunities and ideas/solutions
- Prioritize and organize internal/all resources per client initiative requirements.
- Forecast load and any freelance/Third Party resource requirements.
What you offer:
- 3+ years project management experience dealing with multiple projects.
- Impeccable client/account management skills.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal; to facilitate and enhance communications.
- Experience with project, design and development methodologies.
- Proven track record of project successes.
- Willingness to establish and improve processes.
- Familiarity with a broad range of computer hardware/ software, network/ communications, environments and processes that are commonly used in the corporate environment.
- Strong grasp of Internet capabilities and technologies.
To apply – send me your resume and cover letter and I will forward to the Hiring Manager. email@example.com