Part-time Contract Administration Job – great for a mom (20-30 hours/wk)
About Anima Leadership
Anima Leadership is an innovative and exciting leadership development company based in
Toronto. We offer cutting-edge leadership development processes for individuals,
teams and organizations to increase both personal and professional effectiveness in the
areas of diversity, conflict transformation and emotional intelligence. With a mission to
develop leadership for world where all people matter and belong, the highly respected
Anima Leadership team works both nationally and internationally.
For more information, please visit our website: www.AnimaLeadership.com
We are currently seeking a part-time contractor to function as an Office Manager to help
with the general administration of our office and programs. This is primarily a back-end position
for someone who has great organizational skills.
Please note: There is a possibility of this position developing into a full-time contract.
• Administration – The bulk of this position is managing our organizational back-end. It
includes managing course registrations and invoicing, following up email and phone inquiries,
managing inter-office communications, managing on-line and office filing systems and other
general office management tasks.
• Program support –Coordinating logistics for courses and occasionally providing support
during workshop delivery/facilitation.
• Writing support – Some editing/drafting content for newsletters, websites, and promotional
material. Basic design/ layout skills are required. Occasionally, assistance with proposal writing,
award grants, etc.
• Online systems support –Coordinating website updates (with our content management
system), managing online portals and services and updating online client database. Social media
knowledge is an asset, although not required.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Excellent communication skills for communicating with clients and potential
customers as well as supporting presentations/workshops.
• Excellent writing and editing skills;
• Ability to take initiative, problem solve and proactively address issues;
• Familiarity with the operation of standard office equipment (photocopiers, fax
machines and other general office equipment);
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc);
• Minimum of 1 year experience with administrative and organizational
Additional qualifications desirable for this position:
• Commitment to supporting social change work, and interest in leadership, organizational
• Facilitation and presentation skills;
• Basic graphic design and layout skills;
• University or college graduate (or equivalent);
• Familiarity with basic small business finances;
• Driver’s license an asset.
Time: 20-30 hours per week (variable)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. To be discussed.
-a cover letter
To email@example.com no later than noon on Monday, May 3rd,
2010. Attachments should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Please include the
phrase “Office Manager” and your name in the subject line.
Application Deadline:12:00 pm, Monday May 3rd, 2010
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only those candidates chosen for an
interview will be contacted. Anima Leadership is an equal opportunity employer.