About the Job
We are an owner-operated company committed to providing the best quality election signs for the best price. In this role you will be the first point of contact for our customers who will be looking to place an order for political election campaign signs and campaign materials, or receive a price quote. You will be responsible for tracking and managing each order, including, coordinating shipping logistics and liaising with the production manage .
You are responsible for providing an efficient, professional, friendly and high quality standard of service. Exceptional interpersonal skills are required.
Because we are owner-operated, we place a high value on the happiness of our employees and in return seek a dedicated team.
– Previous customer service experience within any industry
– Experience of working to targets or deadlines
– The ability to build rapport with customers
– Exceptional team player and able to focus independently
– Ability to continuously prioritize and adapt to a changing environment
– Excellent team player with enthusiasm and motivation
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Impeccable attention to detail
– Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel and proficient in Google searches
– Previous experience with Quickbooks is preferable
Hours of operation:
Monday – Friday (days). Maybe some evening work and evenings required.
Contract work from now to mid-September 2010.
To apply for this opening please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we are only able to contact short listed candidates due to the huge number of CVs we receive.