- Warm-up for 3 minutes before starting the workout.
- Do 10-15 reps of each muscle conditioning move.
- Move quickly to your cardio boosts between muscle conditioning moves to keep heart rate elevated.
- Cool down and stretch for at least 3 minutes at the end of the workout.
1. Wall Squat: works legs
- Arms in goalpost position, stand against wall
- Walk legs out so you’re in a sitting position, pressing back against wall, knees bent at 90 degree angle
- 30 sec. (option to add: lift R leg 30 sec. + lift L leg 30 sec. + 30 sec. both legs on floor)
2. Cardio Boost: Jumping Jacks (30-60 seconds)
3. Lunge & Power Glute Lift: works legs, glutes
- R leg forward in lunge position, keeping knee at 90 degree angle over ankle
- Lower into lunge, pulse at bottom x3 then push off front foot, extending back leg & squeezing glute
- Lower back leg to floor and move back into low lunge/pulse • Complete R side then L
4. Cardio Boost: Kick Bum Run (30-60 seconds)
5. Push-up Series: works chest & cardio endurance
- 8 push-ups + 30 sec. plank jacks
- 8 push-ups + 30 sec. mountain climbers
- 8 push-ups + 30 sec. squat thrusts
6. Cardio Boost: Jump Twists (feet jump corner to corner while arms swing opp. way) (30-60 seconds)
7. Side Tri Push-up: works back of arm
- Lie on side, hips stacked, top arm 90 degree angle at chest height, pushing palm into floor
- Bottom arm reaches under to hold top tricep
- Push-up on bottom hand to lengthen arm and lift torso off floor. Release. Do reps then switch sides.
8. Cardio Boost: Knees Up (30-60 seconds)
9. Inner Thigh Squat with Scapula Squeeze: works legs, upper back & shoulders
- Wide stance, toes pointed out, push knees to back wall
- Arms out to side
- Bend knees, lowering into squat, bring arms into body, squeezing shoulder blades together
- Release out of squat, moving arms back to side
- 2 counts down & 2 counts up (option w/ tube or weights)
10. Cardio Boost: Frog Jumps – Inner thigh squat low, jump forward 2 x’s and back 2 x’s, staying low in squat. Take off and land on balls of feet (30-60 seconds)
11. All 4’s Boost: works arms, legs & core
- Start on all 4’s, lift knees so shins off ground
- Straighten legs as if moving into downward dog, while lifting R leg off ground & pushing up to ceiling
- Head comes between arms and hips are lifting to the sky. Do reps and repeat L
12. Scissors: works core
- Lie on back, hands under low back to support. Lift straight legs off ground a few inches
- Alternate crossing feet at ankles and pushing legs out into wide V, while keeping legs straight & off ground
13. Bicycles: works abs – Lie on back, crunch knee into opposite shoulder. L & R = 1 rep.